Cookie Blaster - duplicating items in the Ignore List...

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by Zidane, Jul 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zidane

Zidane Registered Member

Javacool:

I am glad to say that the Plugin problem is resolved :) and I found another - not really problem, it is more a bug... an interesting, not problematic, just funny, bug :)

I added some cookies to ignore list, MRU B ignores them all right, but after I go to the Plugins and Cookie Blaster again, the things moved to the Ignore List are there TWICE - for example I moved there the "forums.ffonline.txt" cookie and three another cookies, so there are four of them, and when I go to the Cookie Blaster and Ignore List next time, there are not four cookies, but EIGHT - the cookies DUPLICATED and every cookie is there twice :)

And would you guess what happens when I leave the ignore list as it is and after some time I go there again? The cookies will be there THREE TIMES each cookie - there will appear another set of cookies previously moved there :)

So it seems that with every visit in the Ignore list the cookies what are there, are "copied" somehow and are there more times... but NOT IN MY SYSTEM, the cookies are not copied really, only in the Ignore List - one cookie is listed twice or three times, I think that by the time being and the Ignore lists visits there will be four times, five times and so on :)

As I said, it is not really a problem - it seems it doesnt mess with anything and everything is running all right, it is more likely an interesting bug, that "cookie duplication" :)

Edit: I tried a few things and discovered that after MRU B finds something and cleans it - in the Ignore list appears another set of cookies - and when MRU B doesnt find anything, the Ignore list is "near all right" - there are only two sets of totally even cookies regardless of how many "sets" were there...

Interesting bug, I say :)

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Ahah - thanks for reporting this!

(It's actually just a small little bug - I'll have it fixed in the next release.)

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.