Contest - Winner Takes Home Spyware

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Marja, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2005
  2. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

Well, it doesn't work here, but, people actually having a contest to see how many malware programs they can pick up?? By the way, the winner seems to have picked up over 16,000 different spy/malware in a very short time, more reasons to stick to Wilders and friends.

Marja:cool:

Is this (OverClockers) a bad site or something? I never heard of it until 10 minutes ago.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2005
  3. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

The overclockers cannot be found. My browser says that no such site exists.

4. Jimbob1989

Jimbob1989 Registered Member

There is such a sight, although maybe the name is slightly different, because I've been there before. :D I've got two spare pc's free, could always enter the competition :D

Jimbob

5. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Marja - Overclockers is a site for guys who are big into gaming. Heatsinks, watercoolers, etc. go hand in hand with pushing ones computer over its limits. I am no expert on this by no means but my son has a water cooler for his computer because he is constantly overclocking when playing games.

Nadirah - maybe this will help - http://www.overclockers.com/
    The site does exist. I got that message at first as well but if you had clicked on where it said "try opening with overclockers .... blah, blah" it would have taken u directly to the site. Give it another whirl. :D

6. Jimbob1989

Jimbob1989 Registered Member

Computer games don't interest you at all peaches? I remember when I showed one of my grown up relatives some of my computer games, I think I got him a little hooked on Tomb Raider.

Jimbob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.