ConnectionProblem

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Rainwalker, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

Greetings....for some unknown reason i have lost my internet connection. I am unable to setup a new one....when i try to do so i receive a message informing me " Insufficient memory or not enough disk space....the window that opens under Control Panel/network connections shows nothing at all....my memory seems ok and there is plenty of disk space......other times, since the problem appeared, when i have attempted to set a new connection, i have received a message informing me the network adapters can not be found....i did a network adapter driver rebuild but that did nothing to fix the problem...o_O BTW...no malware showing via scans...

2. Rainwalker

Has anyone seen this problem in the past ?

3. Mrkvonic

Mrkvonic Linux Systems Expert

Hello,
    When you type ipconfig, what do you see?
    Mrk

4. Rainwalker

Hello Mrkvonic,
    After a number of days of attempting to resolve this problem, i was finally able to get things up and running.....as luck would have it, this just happened shortly before your post......thank you for offering help :)

5. Strom

Strom Registered Member

By the way, was it a message box or notification and cold restart didn't helped you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.