Congratulations Acronis on TI9 Home

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by dld, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dld

dld Registered Member

I am one of those who had trouble with TI9.0.2337. It was taking 2 hours to restore an image using the Disaster Recovery disk. For two weeks in early March I did some testing for Acronis Technical Support. Every morning they had me try something or other. In the end I was getting quite good at taking screen shots of my monitor with a digital camera. Thanks to Ivan Belinsky for having the patience to put up with me.

This morning I installed TI9 Home Build 3567. I must say Acronis got everything fixed for me at least. It now takes 12 minutes to restore 13GB of data using both Windows or using the Recovery disk.

Acronis also fixed another problem I was having. Ever since upgrading from TI7, I've been unable to burn a Linux Recovery disk. With versions 8 and 9 the only way I could burn a disk was in Safe Mode. With TI9 Home I was able to burn a Linux Recovery disk using Windows standard mode. I used a CD-RW disk which I knew had not been erased. Acronis advised me of this and erased it before burning the software.

Five Stars Acronis :thumb: :D

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello dld,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

I'm glad to hear that you are pleased with the new build of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home. Thank you very much for your warm comments. Our team worked hard to create a good and reliable software that works fine on many computers in the world.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.