Congrats where due is too stressful anymore for me

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Pretender, Apr 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pretender

Pretender Registered Member

There are so many users that deserve congratulations for their achievements and it has now gotten to the point that it is taking too much of a toll on my mental and physical resources to congratulate each and every user that deserves to be congratulated. STRESS :eek: The most important person which we all need to congratulate us is ourselves. All of you should be very proud of yourselves for the achievements that you have made. Self-satisfaction is one of the greatest goals any human being can obtain. You know that you've done a great job so I hope that you can live without my telling you that you have. ;)

2. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

I agree with everything you said. All the people do their best here according to their abilities. Some of the people here even volunteer additional time to assist others over and above what they do on the forum. I know that Peaches and many others do that. :)

3. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

Pretender :D, I congratulate you on a fine
    very well written post!!

4. dangitall

dangitall Registered Member

Hear, hear!

5. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Karma cookie for you Bob !!! *puppy* :D

Warm regards from your friend, Jan.

6. Pretender

Pretender Registered Member

Whenever I visit the forums that I frequent....it never fails to renew my spirit and outlook on life. I've seen a lot of bad and see a lot bad where I am currently living, but there is so much good to be experienced online and the willingness of others to lend a helping hand for nothing in return is expressed by so many in these forums and on other boards that it's just Wonderful! Geesh, sorta cheesy!!!! But, OH!..................So True.

7. FanJ

FanJ Guest

For Bob :

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Warm regards, Jan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.