Confusing and broken links on NOD32.com

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by enduser999, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enduser999

enduser999 Registered Member

If one goes to http://www.nod32.com/download/index.php and reads the following:

"Evaluate the Enterprise Edition, with Remote Administrator Businesses of any size that need central management, file and/or email server solutions as well as windows or linux desktop protection. Please complete the form below, and we'll send you links to download the software, and the appropriate evaluation license. Please be sure to enter the correct email address to receive the evaluation keys."

There is no such form that I can see on that page.

As well further down the page there is the following:

For a detailed information on installation (Installation Guide) click here. The only problem is that this link refers to a non existant PDF file.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

3. enduser999

Yes the form does eventually appear on the page and I had filled in the form as well as phoning on Wed April 26th. On the phone I was directed to a Canadian computer dealer who got back to me 2 days later and gave me pricing. I have yet to hear anything the information that I entered via the form.

Who is actually allowed to authorize a trial server version of NOD32? The USA headquarters or a Canadian computer dealer?

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Both.

Cheers :D

5. enduser999

Is this always going to be the way that one is going to have to request a trial version of NOD32s server products? I have requested such products from other anti-virus companies and it was done through their web site.

I waited two days to get a call back from the Canadian dealer for pricing and I am still waiting on ESET to follow up on my request via their web form.

6. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

If ESET are aware (and they likely are) that the Canadian dealer is looking after it then do you really need to hear from them? The pricing for NOD32 is pretty much standard the world over after you allow for curency conversion, so as to discourage buying from outside your local area where you have access to local support.

Cheers :)

7. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

we or any other US/Canadian based reseller can price your licenses for you - if you are in a hurry, l can help you out with a quote.

kind regards

Greg

8. enduser999

Well I phoned the Canadian dealer that I got the pricing for the Entreprise edition and was informed that there is no trial version of the Entreprise version! I am not about to go to a client cold never having used or configured the actual product that I would recommend to the client and install on their server.

9. gerrya

gerrya Registered Member

enduser999,

I bought the enterprise version and have 65 clients. When I was trialling the software, Eset in the USA gave me the trial versions of the clients, the Remote Admin Package ,the mirror server version and a license for the Admin console for 2 clients. That was my trial version. Perhaps they could do the same for you?

Gerry

10. ASpace

ASpace Guest

But this is not true . This reseller is absolutely wrong . You should contact ESET for this :

http://www.eset.com/download/index.php
    Just check the Enterprise section

Hope I can help you

[MOVE] NOD32 [/MOVE]

11. enduser999

Just got a phone call from Eset USA, I guess because I had filled in that form last Wed. Will be getting a trial version of the Enterprise suite.

12. Blackspear

There is no "Trial version', in fact it is the full version with "Evaluation Keys", this allows you to purchase and change the keys without having to reinstall.

13. enduser999

I stand correct. I will be getting a full Enterprise version with evaluation keys that expire in 30 days.

14. Blackspear

Indeed ;)

15. i_kenefick

i_kenefick Registered Member

Speaking of broken links... has anyone checked out the Encyclopedia recently?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.