Configuring Issues

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by hjbyram, Aug 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hjbyram

hjbyram Registered Member

Edited to say this:
    Well heck, cleared up a lot of things by reading the FAQs & importing some additional provided rules from the FAQs.
    Also found out my Westell Modem Firewall, supposedly pre-configured for medium security, was set to NO security. As soon as I changed the Westell Firewall settings to Medium, items in the log are no longer there.
    I am still having problems getting the Plugin LookAtThis to work & have not found anything yet for configuring this plugin.

Original Post Below:
    Question 1 -
    I am trying to clear up some of the items in the Log. I added the IGMP rule for Internet to PC, per the sticky Configuring Look'n'Stop with Routers. I am still getting an IGMP message in the log, but now it is PC to Internet with a Destination Address IGMP.MCAST.NET. Should I simply change my IGMP rule to handle both Inbound & Outbound?

I have Verizon DSL with Westell Versalink 327W modem/router, Windows XP SP2, and no Networks setup at this time.

Question 2 -
    To help identify some of the UPD messages in my Log, I installed the Plugin LookAtThis. This plugin is configurable, but I am clueless how to configure it & haven't found too much info on it other than how to download/install.

Thanks

Last edited: Aug 20, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.