Confessions from the Most Corrupt Apple Store in America

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by TheWindBringeth, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWindBringeth

TheWindBringeth Registered Member

Stumbled across the following this morning:

Confessions from the Most Corrupt Apple Store in America
    http://gizmodo.com/5936324/exclusive-confessions-from-the-most-corrupt-apple-store-in-america

Which obviously paints one particular store in pretty ugly colors. I'd *like* to think that the story is false, largely embellished, or at least that every other store in the world is nothing like that. If nothing else perhaps the story will cause some people to think about the act of turning over one's device to a stranger. I don't think it matters what company we're talking about, how polished and professional things appear to be, or what others have to say about it. At the end of the day your device could fall into the hands of an individual who might abuse it or the information that is on it. I'd say (if you have to punt) stick with knowledgeable friends/family where you can and if you have to turn it over to a stranger make sure they can't access any personal information or accounts via it.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.