Concerned

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by WilliamP, Jan 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

Some XP SP1 users have had no problems at all, it's a strange one. We havent been able to replicate the problem on any of our physical or virtual systems and it was only reported once during beta testing so it's a real gremlin of a bug. We're still looking into it - it's our main priority at the moment, and we hope to release a new beta very soon

Thanks very much again for your testing the other night Mele, very much appreciated! :)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2006
  2. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Speak up sooner! ;) I had no idea that you had been unable to reproduce it. If I had known that, I wouldn't have been so critical.

I assumed after seeing the OP post about it and I went and got it and put it on virtual machine (since I knew it might be buggy) and I too had no GUI and then a couple of others posted and said they had no GUI that this bug affected all SP1 users. So, that made it a priority to fix it seemed....yet if you couldn't reproduce it ...and it only affected some SP1 users that puts a a bit of a different light on the situation.

Anyhow, I just sent you a PM. It's good to go!!! FIXED! I have a GUI...it's beautiful. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.