Computer voice activated mail

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Peaches4U, Sep 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Does anyone know of a reliable clean free or almost free software which has voice activated mail? I have a friend who suffers from Lou Gehrings Disease and he has almost lost the complete use of his other arm [one is completely gone]. He is unable to type and would enjoy voice activated mail to personally keep in touch with friends. His wife would get the computer started for him. He is also a Ham radio operator but that has become impossible however, the Ham radio people have a site [exclusive to ham radio operators] where they do short wave communications via computers and with a voice activated program he would be able to remain in touch with his buddies. It would also help him retain some independence and keep his morale up.

Any ideas out there or help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

2. deadmanschest

deadmanschest Registered Member

Other thread ....

:) Hi Peaches4U - check the thread below, maybe they can be merged..

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=13969

dmc

3. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Hi - thanks - am aware of the other thread .. Paul Wilders wanted me to open a completely separate thread strictly to discuss other possible voice activated email. ;)

4. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Sure wish I could help but the only voice activated proggies I Know of are voice communication like roger wilco and teamspeak :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.