Computer Freeze's while on internet.

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by ftaf, Jul 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ftaf

ftaf Registered Member

Hello guys. I have posted my High Jack This logs and have Sybot Search and Destroy checking my machine one a week or so.
    Not to long ago I was running Adaware and it searched and found all the normal stuff and then when I went to quarantine and delete it all it sits on the quarantine and locks kinda. I can close out of it and evreything it will just sit there for a long time and do nothing at all. I have reloaded it so I dont know whats up with it.

More importantly...
    When I boot up my computer after a couple days of no use and go to use the internet, (I have cable), like clock work it freezes windows and I have to reboot and let it go through the system check or whatever its called. I'm usually on the net for 2-5 minutes before it freezes. Anyone have this happening to them too. It just started like a month or two ago.

Please help me out. Thnaks...

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i had a similar problem with zone alarm 5

4. ftaf

ftaf Registered Member

i did all he said to do and it took care of the popups i was getting while entering IE and while I was using it. But this has been going on before that and it seems like a seperate issue.

Ill post my updated log.

so what is the right forum to post this issue in? software and whatever that one is or general?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.