Computer doing NOTHING is the biggest talker?? Setup issue i guess.

Discussion in 'Capsa Network Analyzer' started by Herb123987, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herb123987

Herb123987 Registered Member

Hi,

No matter what report I try to create, my computer running colsasoft capsa reports that my computer is the biggest talker EVEN THOUGH i am running another notebook right next to it where i'm downloading MS Windows 8 preview which is 3 GB and the computer I'm running colasoft capsa on is just sitting there doing nothing.

I am trying to set this up so my notebook running this software can listen to the network all the time and have graphs on it showing which ip is doing the most talking and THIS computer should NOT be the one at the top of the list.

Thanks for any help.

H

2. Colasoft Support

Colasoft Support Colasoft Moderator

3. mutha66

mutha66 Registered Member

I am noticing the same thing. I have a network tap in place and I am seeing traffic just fine. If we have a computer that spikes in network traffic they stay at the top until another system surpasses them.

Is there a way to make "Real" time and have only the systems that are using the highest bandwidth stay on top then move down when the bandwidth drops?

In my opinion this is not "Real" time as it only shows who was the greatest bandwidth user since Capsa was started..

Thanks

4. Colasoft Support

Colasoft Support Colasoft Moderator

Hi mutha66,

Try right-click on the chart, change Sampling Value to Last Second Value. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.