Computer Associates (CA) Products?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by CogitoTesting, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CogitoTesting

CogitoTesting Registered Member

Is there anyone here at Wilders who's using Computer Associates Products such CA Internet Security Suites?

I personally think that things are going extremely bad for them, even some of their moderators are living their forum for lack of care and support towards their own customers. CA suite 2010 is not too too bad, having said that there are better products out there.

What do you think folks?

Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  2. Ibrad

Ibrad Registered Member

I had a thread about CA AV a few weeks ago. I think no one uses it here.

3. Brocke

Brocke Registered Member

thats because there are mainly used on a corp. level.

4. gery

gery Registered Member

no one uses it here and probably none is really interested because of the bad reputation. They are not only terrible in detection, protection thing but the worst in uninstall. Boy that thing is horrible to uninstall.:thumbd: I believe no product has ever had such a terrible reputation over here and on other forums also.

5. Ibrad

Ibrad Registered Member

6. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

If memory serves ,Ca innoculate it personal edition wasn't a bad av at all.I remember many preferred it to AVG and avast at the time ,and antivir was probably 4th most popular .How times change.
    ellison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.