Completing protection

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by IcePanther, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fred22

fred22 Registered Member

@ auriell

great news :thumb:

2. KingKull

KingKull Registered Member

Hi All,
    I've been using Webroot Spy Sweeper for quite some time. It does an excellent job keeping out all the nasty critters, and has rootkit detection. I'm currently testing the beta for version 5, which should be released soon. It plays nicely with NOD32.

3. lodore

lodore Registered Member

i am thinking of waiting till eset security suite is out and get that to go with ewiod and spysweeper and im done, i got f-secure till january then problay what i just said

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

The Giant code plays nicely with all the software I have seen .Full compatiability :cool:

5. KingKull

Greetings HiTech_boy,
    If I'm not mistaken, wasn't Giant aquired by Microsoft, and re-released as Microsoft Anti-Spyware, and then Windows Defender?

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Yes , it is true . However , Giant company already had the code of the antispyware software and there was a Giant antispyware application . Then , later , when MS aquired Giant company , they got full rights of it and so they used their code and made Microsoft Antispyware beta1 .
    SpySweeper also uses the Giant company code so
    Giant antispyware , MS Antispyware beta 1 and SpySweeper are extremely similar programs , excellent programs ! :D

Windows Defender beta 2 is absolutely new code , nothing sililar with the old Giant code , so I don't recommend you use it :D

7. KingKull

Hello HiTech_boy,
    I wouldn't even think about switching! Spy Sweeper has been on my pc for a long time now, and it's constantly being improved. I wasn't aware that it uses Giant code, however. You learn something new everyday. :rolleyes:

8. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hope I can help you . You are always welcome to ask ,my please to answer :D ;) :D Yes , I belive that NOD32 and SpySweeper are excellent and may be the best software . The problem for me is that I can't buy it here in Bulgaria but I have NOD32 :D

9. lodore

lodore Registered Member

i have f-secure internte secuity 2006 and spysweeper but i hope to replace f-secure with nod32 soon
    f-secure protects my pc but uses to much resourse thats why i want nod

10. pc-support

pc-support Registered Member

I use a mac so dont need any :rolleyes: :p :D

11. aigle

aigle Registered Member

I am thinking about it since long, just the cost is the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.