compatibility with Vista 64 bit

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jfloro, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfloro

jfloro Registered Member

I recently purchased a Dell computer with Windows Vista 64 bit operating system. Is Acronis True Image Home 2009 compatible with this operating system?

2. Mem

Mem Registered Member

I've used scheduled full, incremental and differentials to an external disk without a problem. Mutliple restores using the boot CD have been fine. Just use the trial to ensure all your hardware has support for backup and restore before you purchase.

3. Martinus

Martinus Registered Member

It is compatible.

But would be good to have a full 64bit edition of TI2009.

Martin

4. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

With the boot CD does it show the bug where the Total Progress bar completes in a very short time while the Current Operation one moves along at what seems like normal speed?

5. Mem

Mem Registered Member

I don't really remember - they always seemed a little off with the 32 bit systems so I stopped paying attention to them. I'll be trying out some software this weekend and check it then and get back to you.

I do know that when doing a backup with TI 2009 in Windows, both bars appear to progress at the same rate - two operations take place and it could be that the first (MBR) is so quick that it just doesn't show prior to the actual disk image operation....

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.