Comodo Rescue Disc 1.xx Thread

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Mops21, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mops21

Mops21 Registered Member

Hi all

COMODO Rescue Disk 1.1.232326.14 is

Hello Everyone,

I am excited to announce that COMODO Rescue Disk 1.1 is released.

What is COMODO Rescue Disk?
    COMODO Rescue Disk is a bootable disk image with COMODO Cleaning Essentials for Linux embedded. CCE for Linux is a powerful virus, spyware, rootkit scanner and cleaner which works in both GUI and text mode. CRD works more efficient than CCE for Windows because it cleans your system before Windows operating system is loaded. It is designed to be used when crimeware embeds itself so deeply into your system that CCE for Windows cannot clean it or Windows cannot start because of any infection or abnormal system change. CRD also provides you with tools to explore files in your hard drive, take screenshot and browse web page.

We would like to thank all users who joined CRD BETA test. thank you for your great ideas and suggestions.

Download Location:

http://download.comodo.com/crd/download/setups/comodo_rescue_disk_1.1.232326.14.iso

https://forums.comodo.com/news-anno...cue-disk-1123232614-is-released-t83768.0.html

2. sg09

sg09 Registered Member

It got to be a must have tool.

3. TheKid7

TheKid7 Registered Member

I just tried to get the Comodo Rescue Disk to boot on one of my PC's. It "hanged" both in the graphical mode and text mode.

I will wait for one or two more version releases before trying it again.

4. Mops21

Mops21 Registered Member

Hi all

Here is the first Version of it

COMODO Rescue Disk 1.0.227888.8 BETA Released!

Hello Everyone,

I am excited to announce that COMODO Rescue Disk 1.0 BETA is released for private testing.

What is COMODO Rescue Disk?
    COMODO Rescue Disk is a bootable disk image with COMODO Cleaning Essentials for Linux embedded. CCE for Linux is a powerful virus, spyware, rootkit scanner and cleaner. CRD works more efficient than CCE for Windows because it cleans your system before Windows operating system is loaded. It is designed to be used when crimeware embeds itself so deeply into your system that CCE for Windows cannot clean it or Windows cannot start because of any infection or abnormal system change. CRD also provides you with tools to explore files in your hard drive, take screenshot and browse web page.

What needs to be tested?
    COMODO Resuce Disk is a new product, all features need to be tested.
    The most critical features are:
    1. Ability to detect and clean all virus, malwares and rootkits.
    2. Ability to repair infected MBR and abnormal system changes.

https://forums.comodo.com/beta-corner-cce/comodo-rescue-disk-102278888-beta-released-t82700.0.html

5. TheKid7

TheKid7 Registered Member

How long do you think that it will be before the next version is released?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.