Comodo firewall

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Sputnik, Oct 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. candoo

candoo Registered Member

I thought that Antivir 7 has been out beta for a while now. I see that AV Comparatives rated it Advanced +. Does Comodo have the same features as ZA and is it as easy to use? I have heard that some people have a hard time to uninstall it from their system. I don't want another ZA. Do they have an uninstall tool?

Candoo

2. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

3. alakazooo

alakazooo Registered Member

Hi all,

Every one seem to have problems with that prog. . I don't, except one a little one.
    According to Pc Magazine, Nov. 2006 I think, comodo firewall was the best free firewall. Even better than ZoneAlarm.

Since i've installed it everything is fine. I didn't found any prog. that I didn't wanted to get connect on the net. Except winamp, I just don't know why he want to.

The Problem : in Activities parts there's a News part which report every connections that the program blocked in the past 5 days. There I see something who try to connect, and it's automatically blocked, every 20 seconds.
    I really don't know where I can see what is trying to connect and how to delete that thing.

Comodo send me that message in news window:

!Medium | Network Management | Entrance politics violation (Refused acces, IP = (a IP wich may be my rooter's IP) , Port = xxxx (a number that I think it's not a good idea to give)

is it really my rooter who's trying to connect every 20 sec and if it is...is it bad to block it? or how can I set comodo to allow it?

When this is hapenning the only programs running (wich I can see beside of the window's clock) are AVG free, AVG anti-spywares, Spybot Search&Destroy and ATI (graph card) ...and comodo firewall...

Does someone can help me pls? I want to find what try to connect every 20 sec and crush it.

Thanks a lot to read and help me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.