Comodo firewall version 3 with FDISR

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by Acadia, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Some of you, including myself, had a minor problem when using Comodo firewall version 2 with FDISR. We had to disable the Comodo option for protecting the Comodo registry keys, then everything worked just fine.

Have any of you former version 2 users installed the version 3? If so, did you need to do anything special with the version 3 to make it compatible with FDISR. Thank you.

Acadia

2. Woody777

Woody777 Registered Member

I installed Comodo 3 a few days ago 3-4----So far it works great in conjunction with Comodo . Just tell it FDISR is ok. No problems. The new comodo version of 3 is great. Much easier to use or maybe I'm just becoming better at toleration. No Problems. This firewall is staying.

3. Osaban

Osaban Registered Member

I also think Comodo with Defense+ is quite a surprise (I don't know what version 2 was like), it is very light indeed, and its alerts seem to be reasonable considering it is a HIPS application. It's working very well so far with the Rescue version of FD-ISR.

4. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Thanks Woody and Osaban.

Acadia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.