Comodo Firewall and Avast Pro conflict with SecureAnywhere.

Discussion in 'Prevx Betas' started by TigerRaptorFX, Sep 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerRaptorFX

TigerRaptorFX Registered Member

I have always followed the golden rule, never run two A/V solutions or two firewalls together. Until I heard about SecureAnywhere. From what I understand it should be compilable with just about any security product.

Everything seems to work just find except for one problem. Something is keeping Avast from updating its daily definitions. I tried everything I could think of to pin point the problem. No luck.

My OS is Windows 7 Pro 64.

2. TigerRaptorFX

Then again never mind. I was simply trying it out of curiosity.

3. guest

guest Guest

And what is the problem with Comodo? or you are running avast and Comodo at the same time? with webrootSA

4. TigerRaptorFX

No there is nothing wrong with Comodo. Comodo is my firewall and Avast is my anti virus. I was curious to see how well SecureAnywhere would cooperate with that combo. The three seem to work just fine together except for the update part. Something was keeping Avast from applying the definitions. Between my combo and SecureAnywhere there was a conflict somewhere. My guess it was coming from SecureAnywhere.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.