Comodo defense +

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Mike2008_427R, Jan 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike2008_427R

Mike2008_427R Registered Member

I have a question concerning which is better. I noticed when I looked at windows vista security center it said I had two malware protections turned on "comodo defense + and nod32"
    Does running the two together cause any known conflicts? which one is better. It gives me a warning about running 2 at the same time in security center. I would like to know which one is preferred to run. Since defense + is part of the firewall I am posting this here rather than anti-virus section.

When I first installed comodo I noticed I had two firewalls going - windows vista fw and comodo, so I disabled windows fw.
    When I installed nod32 I noticed I also had a conflict warning since windows defender and nod32 were running together, so I disabled defender.
    Now I also see when I have defense + enabled it gives me a warning that I have two malwares running at the same time. nod32 and defense +

Which is better to use while avoiding software conflicts and unneccessary system resource usage?

Thanks

2. firzen771

firzen771 Registered Member

D+ and NOD32 are perfectly compatible UNLESS you are using Comodo AV aswell, then thers a prob, if not then security centre is being an idiot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.