Comodo D+ Image Execution Control Settings

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by southcat, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southcat

southcat Registered Member

Hello. Recently i start to review the setting of my Comodo D+, when i went to the section "Image Execution Control Settings" Should i set to normal or progressive mode and the subsection of "Files to Check" What should i include ?

Actually, My first tried is i set to Progressive mode and "Files to check" section i included a lot things. But After this every application i launched will drive me mad because D+ going to ask a lot things. Even though it is quite safe for computer but it is troublesome.

So, Does anyone can to share a better setting here? Thank you.

Thanks for concerns.

Regards
    Gavin

2. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

Early applicatioin control FireWalla only had image execution control. Normaly you want the control on exe level for application control and when the firewall also controls dll's, add dl''s to it.

The HIPS replaced the image execution functionality. Image execution is post crime check, while for instance process modification protection of D+ is a pre-crime check.

So level it up with the capabilities of your FW

Regards

3. southcat

southcat Registered Member

Thanks for replied.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.