Comodo CIS v4 Not Bullet Proof

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by The Source, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doktornotor

doktornotor Registered Member

Wow, now that's a big difference. I'm pretty sure this makes users much more comfortable with the utterly useless toolbar trying to sneak into their machine. :rolleyes:

Also, as for Comodo Secure DNS - they employ the same tactics like OpenDNS - i.e., hijacking Google and not returning proper NXDOMAIN replies. This breaks many tools such as antispam measures etc. Also, the OpenDNS show against DNSSec (which would disallow them to do such dirty tricks w/ DNS) and presenting their "competitive" "secure" DNS solution from DJB's single person squad as a huge progress speaks volumes about these folks. Same kind as Comodo.

However I strongly feel this thread is going downhill pretty fast and really off-topic as well. So, for the original topic - tell us when something actually is bullet-proof. I'm all ears. :D

2. Agree here. Anyway I hope CIS 4.1 solves alot of issues and its "bullet proof" with behavior blocker introduced, and automatic sandbox virtualization is enabled. We will see! ;)

3. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

Removed several Off Topic Posts. Taking a clue from Dragons Forever, this one is closed!

JR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.