Color of Returnil icon in tray

Discussion in 'Returnil releases' started by regeu, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. regeu

regeu Registered Member

In versions 2008 and 2010 of Returnil, the color of the Returnil icon would show green or red depending on whether virtual mode was disabled or enabled. This could be known just by looking at the color of the icon. In version 2011, I have to hover the mouse on the icon and check from the popup whether virtual mode is enabled or not. Any reason why the icon color does not change in version 2011?

2. smallpebble

smallpebble Registered Member

Before you turn Virtual Mode on, if you click on Preferences and then go to the Administration tab, you will see that by default it is set to notify the user when Virus Guard is active, i.e. the Returnil tray icon changes color depending on your Virus Guard settings.

If you change this from Virus Guard to Virtual Mode then the tray icon will change color depending on your Virtual Mode settings.

3. arran

arran Registered Member

Talking about Icon tray colors in normal mode it is green and in virtual mode it is
    red all tho not a major issue I'm just wondering if it should be the other way round?

4. smallpebble

smallpebble Registered Member

In RSS 2011 they have made it the other way round :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.