code Lp5

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by jhazmine, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhazmine

jhazmine Registered Member

I have a problem about the "error while unpacking, code Lp5 report to the author" and it appears when i start my computer i tried to uninstall my anti-virus but it doesn't work. what should i do? are there any solutions?? please help. thank you..:oops:

2. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

what is LP5?

3. HKEY1952

HKEY1952 Registered Member

First, Welcome to Wilders Security Forums jhazmine.....

LP5 means the package is corrupted

Start by disabling, one at an time and rebooting afterwards, each program that runs at startup.

When the Error Message does not display at startup, that is the corrupted program.

Uninstall that program, through the Control Panel Add or Remove Programs.

If that is an desired or required program, then Download and Install an Updated Version of that program.
    If no Updated Version of that program is available, then re-download the Installer for that program.

Download Program Installers (someprogram.exe) without the aid of Download Managers to avoid corrupted downloads.

Further aid:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&..., code Lp5 report to the author&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

HKEY1952

4. argus tuft

argus tuft Registered Member

You can use Process Explorer to find out which process a particular window belongs to, maybe that would help narrow it down?
    (just drag the crosshair icon on top of the error message window)

edit- spelling

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.