cloning problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by stantech1, Apr 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stantech1

stantech1 Registered Member

Windows 2003 server
    TI 9.1 Build 3567

Q1: I have Disk0 and Disk1 in the system. Both SCSI drives
    Boot up on Disk0 and attempt to clone to Disk0 >> Disk1.
    When t "pick a source drive" Disk1 is the only drive available (no Disk0 showing).
    This is the same in using the rescue disk.
    Any clues why?

Q2: If I do a recovery of a partisition, should I assign a disk letter or leave it blank?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello stantech1,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Server Disk Backup Software.

Could you please create a screen shots of your step-by-step actions during the cloning procedure?
    Please create Acronis Report hiving both drives connected as it is described in Acronis Help Post and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Actually, Acronis True Image will assign a drive letter to the partition automatically during the restoration process. You will not be able to assign a drive letter by yourself.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.