clock

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Rita, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

one good thing from that site is this picture showing The CMOS Battery

Attached Files:

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

LOL....iceni60....I am reallllll sorry. I edited your post instead of quoting what you wrote in another post. I know I'm keeping the dunce hat on now :doubt:

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

OK, you can have it for now, but i want it back later :D

4. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Hi IC
    thanks for all your help,I was glad to see the pic of the battery and see where it is located.you have a good day
    Rita

5. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

called the computer guy,he said he'd be out next week-meanwhile I set the clock at the time of last post and it's still right and also found a place in windows to set an alarm (alert)for weak battery-have received no alerts-very strange :doubt:
    Rita

6. nod32_9

nod32_9 Guest

Could be that AOHell software. I see a bunch of AOL-related stuffs in your start up list. The key appears to be the 3 hour time shift. Could be something is self-adjusting to a different time zone...pacific/eastern standard time.

7. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Hi Nod32
    Yes,it does seem that way,doesnt it?I dont know what would make it do that though-,of course I dont know much where anything electronic is concerned--wish I did
    Rita

8. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Since it's not rare for software to alter the clock time....I would also consider watching Big Fix.

9. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

I'm thinking of deleting big fix because it never alerts on anything any more,guess some of the other progs do it first.it used to alert me to windows updates but since I now have xp set for updates it hasnt,also when I had ME it would let me know when to defrag etc.but hasnt done anything for a long time,so it's just sitting there and is never used.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.