Client installation problem - SC error code 11 - GLE error code 5

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by gady, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gady

gady Registered Member

Hello everyone

I took a trial version of eset smart security 3.0.672.0 Business edition for my company.I installed eset server, eset console & eset package and pushing.
    I took all the steps from the beggining...I create the xml from the configuration editor and after that the client package...
    Then i went to remote installation and i tried to install the clients...
    When i'm trying to access a pc and install the client i'm getting this error:
    Couldnt install ESET on target computer (SC error code 11 - GLE error code 5)
    In diagostics i'm getting these:
    Computer: Station26
    Domain: Workgroup
    Get Info Diagnostics, server: ADMIN, user: user
    Setting IPC$ Connection Result Code: 0 (Η λειτουργία ολοκληρώθηκε με επιτυχία.)
    Remote Registry Connecting (OS Info) Result Code: 0 (Η λειτουργία ολοκληρώθηκε με επιτυχία.)
    Remote Registry Opening (OS Info) Result Code: 5 (Δεν επιτρέπεται η πρόσβαση.)
    Remote Registry Connecting (ESET Security Product Info) Result Code: 0 (Η λειτουργία ολοκληρώθηκε με επιτυχία.)
    Remote Registry Opening (ESET Security Product Info) Result Code: 5 (Δεν επιτρέπεται η πρόσβαση.)
    Remote Install Diagnostics, server: ADMIN, user: user
    Setting ADMIN$ Connection Result Code: 5 (Δεν επιτρέπεται η πρόσβαση.)
    Setting IPC$ Connection Result Code: 0 (Η λειτουργία ολοκληρώθηκε με επιτυχία.)
    Registering ESET Installer as a Service Result Code: 5 (Δεν επιτρέπεται η πρόσβαση.)
    Further info: All the clients hav Win XP sp2 os
    windows firewall disabled
    Sorry for my bad english.................Any help ?

2. gady

gady Registered Member

any solution for my prob ? ?
    thanks for the help dudes.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.