Click-N-Type

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by snowman, May 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowman

snowman Guest

Click-N-Type is an on-screen virtual keyboard designed for anyone with a disability that prevents him or her from typing on a physical computer keyboard.  As long as the person can control a mouse, trackball or other pointing device, he or she can send keystrokes to virtually any Windows application or DOS application that can run within a window. Click-N-Type is a 32 bit application that requires Windows 95 or later.  There are other virtual keyboards around but you'll find Click-N-Type the easiest to use for getting text into those uncooperative places like browser URL "Address:" fields, Email "To:" addresses, Email "Subject:" fields, dialog boxes like "Open" and "Save As...", and many other problematic applications.  Try them all.  You'll see they all work fine while typing into Notepad or WordPad, but when you attempt to do some real work, you'll get really annoyed really fast.  Click-N-Type was designed with ease of use foremost in mind.  Oh yes, it's FREE

http://members.ac.net/~lakerat/cnt/

no, I have not tryed or tested the above program so use of it is at your own risk.

computers and the internet are ment to be used by all....an a dis-ability should not prevent anyone from being the best they can be.  for a person who can not use a mouse...there is a program called Point-N-Click to use as an add-on with the above program.

I was just slumming around the internet when I came on this program.......maybe someone can put it to good use.

snowman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.