Clear Cache & Click&Clean - Chrome

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by ABaird3, Jun 1, 2016.

1. ABaird3

ABaird3 Registered Member

In another thread, I see Chrome extensions others use, including 'clear cache' and 'click&clean'.

As there's no functionality in Chrome to clear everything on exit, these extensions seem to be the answer. However I'm unsure about a couple of things.

Clear cache I have selected in options to clear everything, yet when I run it, then go to my homepage I see in Chrome's tiles still old pages I've visited, so it can't be clearing everything?

And click&clean... how trustworthy is the owner of that plugin (www.hotcleaner.com)? The last time I tried that plugin, a few years ago admittedly, it tried to encourage me to install other stuff. I'm somewhat skeptical of a third party company offering such services.

2. rm22

rm22 Registered Member

I've used it for years without any issue - When you install the extension I think they offer an additional plugin - but just don't install it if you don't want it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.