cleaners

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by maddawgz, Aug 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maddawgz

maddawgz Registered Member

I was wondering a good IE cleaner? payed or unpayed but doesnt run all the time? just when u need to i hear tweak xp or something is good?..bascially want to clear history cache etco_O. IM not sure you can get one that does the registry to..but that kinda freaks me out?? as i dont want to clean anything im not supposed to..i go a bit mad with the spray and wipe..heheeh!! .any advice ? I d/l one now its called go secret cleaner 8.1 Seems ok..its shareware !! Regards Maddawgz :eek:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2004
  2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

you might try looking at these

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

4. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

5. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

Wanted to add....

I also looked at the other cleaners on that site by bigc, couple rated a tad higher than CC in the 'Popularity' rating, but read the reviews of the raters.

Especially the first one on ilSystem Wiper, not flattering... [I have not tried that, so cannot personally comment, but 3 of the 4 reviewers panned it]

Then read the reviews on CrapCleaner, only reason it's not up higher was one reviewer loved the program but only gave it a 2 for GUI... LOL>. huho_O
    It's a very intuitivative GUI IMO and also with others in that above thread link I gave.

I always read reviews if possible, gives a good guide, especially bad ones, as you can get information on what kind of trouble a program 'may' cause.

TAS

6. maddawgz

maddawgz Registered Member

Wow brilliant..did it clean or wot/ i had so much crap !! noticed my msn went back to default? writing..lol!! but no biggy apart from that cheers :-*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.