CIS 2014 GUI sneak preview

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Mops21, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeroDay

ZeroDay Registered Member

I'm by no means a Comodo fanboy LOL. I was using KIS for a while, then BDAV+ for long time both of which I have licenses for. I think it's easy to throw the "fanboy" card around, it gives the person saying it a sense of superiority, when infact it's wrong. My Comodo? dude I've only been using it a short time, You seem to have issues. I'm in no way biased like I've just said I own licenses for BD and KIS, I think KIS is a fantastic product. Now if you don't mind I'd appreciate you adjusted tone. You know nothing about me, or which products I've used and liked over the years. And I'd also appreciate you stop trying to give me advice, you're clearly some sort of noob trying to make up for your clear lack of knowledge and experience by calling people fanboys and trying to boss them around.

I am NOT a Comodo fanboy, I've used the product for a short while and think it offers great protection. My tests were for my benefit, not your and not anyone else's, I saw what I needed to see.

Seek psychiatric help, going off on people like that and trying to tell them what they can and cannot discuss isn't normal.

2. ZeroDay

Again you haven't a clue about me or which products I like, you've just judged me and you're wrong! In my test KIS did better than Comodo. but again I tested those products to see for myself. You really have problems with Comodo, problems I'd suggest you sort out with them because said problems are clearly eating away at you. I'm not a comodo fanboy, Just ask Spywar that I was arguing with him recently on MalwareTips about a few gripes I had about CIS. I do however think CIS is a solid suite and would serve anyone who wished to use it well.

3. avman1995

avman1995 Registered Member

LMAO..and now you want to defend yourself by calling me a noob.Despite the fact even after rules and flaws of home grown tests being posted ,you still came talking about your personal home grown tests which we dont care for,so now who is noob :rolleyes:

Calm down big boy,I have clearly read all your posts and in some way or other its been you who has been wisely trying to bash products on your home grown tests.I was just trying to get you on right track because you were stuck with your personal tests without any proof for me/us to believe.You clearly arent open minded enough are you!?

Besides,I have used comodo in the past and still use it and recommend it to clients without any issues rather than a few bypasses which are/will be taken care.Dont you know I am great fan of free stuff unless they are crap software.Shows how much you read,time to get a pair of glasses.I dont get stuck with 1 suite like you do going around with your comodo/BDAV/KIS applauding/bashing.

Seriously,How much Mellih has paid you make to your damn trolls and bash AV-C? :ninja:

Rather you ranted on MT saying that you will test BD next week and prove AV-C wrong!? LOL who are you to prove them wrong?

And besides who the **** hasnt had problems with fanboys on comodo forum,ask ReJZoR! We know how much you fanboys love your AV's but please keep the **** out of a generic security forums like wilders.If your fanboyish tests are for your benifit then dont post those flawed results here,we/I are not interested.

All in all,you have been evidently trying to pick up and bash every product you get in your hand with your damn home grown test rant.

Probably your insults was your only defense.Sad thing.Insulting someone shows how much noob or mad you are after AV softwares.So now who needs to contact a mental physcian.Again,your foolish insults where a mark of your pathetic fanboyishness and lack of common sense and knowledge.You are sick with fanboy/AV softwares fever.(Slaps ZeroDay's face for his insults)

Hope you get well soon!

EDIT: I will stop here and I suggest you to stop also as you started the personal insult to defend yourself where I was just trying to get you right.So I think this is a Tit for Tat!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
  4. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

Unless the personal insults are stopped this thread will be closed.

Keep on topic.

5. ZeroDay

True Indian what do you NOT understand about the fact I'm not a Comodo fanboy I've only used it for a short time. My tests were for me to see with my own eyes how bitdefender, the product I'd purchased a license for would perform. I couldn't care less how an av testing says I should test a product. Stop being a little sheep.

Why are you going on about you being a fan of free products and saying "Shows how much you read" I never said otherwise. You called me a fanboy which I'm not. You have clients? Well I hope you address them in a better manner than you address people on this forum.

You said: Seriously,How much Melih has paid you make to your damn trolls and bash AV-C?

Are you high on something? I've only been using CIS for a short time after coming from BD and before that KIS, I also stated that KIS did better in my tests than Comodo so if Meliah is paying me he clearly isn't paying me enough ;)

"Rather you ranted on MT saying that you will test BD next week and prove AV-C wrong!? LOL who are you to prove them wrong?"

Who are they to tell me a products has a 100% protection rate when Anyone can download a few random samples that go right past it.

"and besides who the **** hasnt had problems with fanboys on comodo forum,ask ReJZoR! We know how much you fanboys"

Right please read the following very slowly... Because it doesn't seem to be sinking in. I am not a comodo fanboy, I've only used the product for a short time and I'm not even a member at the comodo forums. You need to read that possibly a few time because it seems to just woosh.. over your head. Once KIS 2014 final is released I will be dumping CIS and switching to KIS. Some Comodo fanboy huh? You really need to calm down and enjoy a productive exchange of views such as is the norm on a security form.

I never, even once posted my tests here, there you go blowing things out of proportion again. I stated BD did bad in my PERSONAL test, I never posted any ins outs or anything else. To hear you talk people aren't allowed to test security products their self, please don't be so small minded.

Actually it was you who started the personal insults if you read back.

"All in all,you have been evidently trying to pick up and bash every product you get in your hand with your damn home grown test rant."

Could you please show me were I've talked bad of any product other than BD?? your just making things up now to try and make me look bad to people who haven't read this from the beginning, go on please show some examples of where I've bashed every other product as you put it. You can't just make things up. I'll await your proof on that, although I know it'll be a very long wait as it's lies.

You keep going on and on and on about me being a fanboy, well I've only used CIS briefly and plan to switch to KIS 2014 once it goes final, so what/who am I a fanboy of exactly. To be honest I don't think you're intelligent enough to put together a clear, logical argument without making up lies so you just flog the fanboy comment.

Let me tell you this: Since original rant at me the other day I've received 5 inboxes from people on this very forum stating how you're always talking to people like dirt on wilders and other forums and to just ignore you because no one take you seriously. That's what some people including myself think of you.

You claim I'm a Comodo fanboy? Well a fanboy would have multiple posts praising the product they love over a long period of time. Could you please copy and paste all my fanboy comments please? 1 or 2 comments stating I think a product is good doesn't count.

You also claim I've bashed EVERY other product, again could you please post the evidence for such a claim??

With an attitude like yours it would surprise me if you're stuck fixing software problems on machines for the rest of your life whilst the rest over a closer to the top of the ladder.

Anyway I'll be adding you to my ignore list In a while, I'll just let you read this first. I log into wilders to read all the great thread and enjoy the posts of the majority of nice normal posters, Not to be insulted by somebody who removes viruses off computers at home and things he's an MVP. LOL.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
  6. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

This thread is now closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.