CHX 3.0 update

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by delerious, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delerious

delerious Registered Member

I've still got the CHX 3.0 install package that I downloaded a couple months ago, and compared it to the install package that is currently on the idrci website -- they are different! I saved the old files and installed the latest package and indeed some of the files are showing newer version numbers. I have no idea what has been changed/fixed, but just wanted to let everyone know that a "silent update" was made recently.

2. dukebluedevil

dukebluedevil Registered Member

Downloaded and tried CHX 3.0 beta the other day hoping that Stefan had finally fixed the problem with CHX 3.0 beta and the Dial-up node not showing up for those still on dial-up, but it appears to still be a problem yet. Untill this gets fixed I can't even try the new 3.0 version. :'( This has been a known issue for a very long time now.

The new site really needs a date showing when new versions get released along with some notes on what has been changed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.