Chrome, Safari, Firefox & Internet Explorer listed as most vulnerable 2010 browsers

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by nanana1, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nanana1

nanana1 Frequent Poster

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  2. Osaban

Osaban Registered Member

3. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

Avoiding the fact that it's aleady been posted, no one uses Opera to find exploits.

4. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

Exactly. On topic, the fact that Opera isn't even mentioned in the list, should speak volumes. It doesn't mean Opera doesn't have enough vulnerabilities, it means that no one bothered to look because no one uses the thing. If it suddenly shot up in popularity (someone send me a PM with big, flashing words when it happens, I'll need to prepare for the "end of days"), there would be many vulnerabilities found, just like every other human-created browser out there. Un-targeted does not equal safe. Here, let me fix your post for you:

"As it had been pointed out, Opera is very fast and also one of the most safe, secure, and ignored browser."

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  5. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

Osaban is correct. Let's keep the discussion going in that thread: [thread=293432]Top Most Vulnerable Applications and Operating Systems in 2010[/thread]. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.