CHK008 error

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by skylite, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skylite

skylite Registered Member

any prevx support can assist me on this?I was already sent support ticket around 10 hours ago still no reply :(,I don't see why your license system become too paranoid like these,i am a software developer myself this protection really nagging & insulting legitimate customer like me,if you wanted to do like this you need to exchange it with realtime customer support line,because you should remember this is security business where for customer every second of the chance of the breach will jeopardize their privacy.

I might be can see why your system might flag me as excessive attempt to re-license,it because i currently reinstalling my workstation,it always being my habit to test new security setup everytime i reinstalling,in this case some setup causing(registry corrupt,bsod,file corrupt,etc) me to reinstalled my os(windows xp 64 bit) couple times,yes it might goes on until 1 week lol,and yes in this process sometime i used VPN services to un-block traffic shaping from my isp,this 2 different ip activation might be trigger the alarm?just check the u.s ip come from giganews datacenter range,and the other come from my asian isp(dynamic ip).

2. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

I get annoyed with the license restriction also but I also see why it is there. It would be nice if there was a way around it or just a confirmation or something to make it so when something does change we don't need support. As for 10 hour wait I'm sorry to hear its taking a bit I normally post here on the site and just wait for Joe aka (PrevxHelp). Hope it's sorted out soon for ya and no your not the only one in this boat.

Edit.

I would also recommend PMing him ether your License key, Ticket number or support number. That way he can work on it direct and you don't have to wait longer. Send the PM to PrevxHelp, along with a copy of this URL so he knows what topic it is on. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2009
  3. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Hello skylite,
    I've fixed your license key - you should be able to use it without a problem now :)

Let me know if you need anything else!

4. NAMOR

NAMOR Registered Member

For me, support responses have been REALLY quick. I opened a ticket on the weekend and didn't expect a reply till Monday. Well I was surprised to say the least. Four min, might be a new record.

WOW.jpg

5. skylite

skylite Registered Member

p.med again doh :rolleyes:

6. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

I've reset your license :) Let me know if you need anything else!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.