charitable work

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by boney, Jun 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boney

boney Registered Member

greetings all

i must start by saying that this forum has been invaluable to a newbie like me.

from what i can see many people are helped by this forum free of charge which is a great bonus in these moneygrabbing days.

however the cost of getting my pc "cleaned" by a proffessional would be quite prohibitive to someone of my means and that makes your help all the more appreciated.

so much so that i wondered if the forum could "adopt" a charity and ask any it helps to make a small donation to that charity if they are able to.

i know i would certainly be only too pleased to do so if it is agreed upon..

what are your thoughts on thiso_O?

take care all.. :D

god bless you

boney.....uk

2. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Nice thought boney and very admirable.....but kind of missing the point of what the people here are all about, in my honest opinion.....reward, or whatever appears to be immaterial and kind of irrellevant when you hear of the selfless effort put in by the 'Members' here....... :-*

Cochise, :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.