Change in autostart registry

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by polle, Apr 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polle

polle Registered Member

Hi,

when TDS detects a change in the autostart registry, it would be great if it would tell exactly what the change was. It's a little cumbersome using the autostart explorer.

It would be very nice if TDS-4 had such a feature.

Kind regards,
    polle

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Polle, It has already been noted and I am sure DCS will address the problem :)

3. ronny

ronny Registered Member

Great! I will love that also!

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

I delete each time the quicktime from the autostart but each time i ran on a page using it it's back in autostart, at next TDS start get the alert aubout the change, i delete the thing next TDS start tells a change was made so it's the first i look at, after looking further.
    You can use the autoStartViewer from the free tools at DiamondCS and keep a log which you might like to compare with a next log.
    So of course while writing this i think it would be a nice feature to be able to load the last or a former log in that autostartviewer and ask it to compare it with the current or former log and color/flag/highlight thje differences.
    I must admit the TDS Autostart Explorer i'm familiar and comfortable with, the large one from the AutoStartViewer is so large i can easily overlook a thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.