Censorship

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by wildman, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildman

wildman Registered Member

:rolleyes: Sad to say but one of the moderators closed one of the topics on another area in the Wilders Forums. It could have been interesting to see what the response would have been. What this moderator did was provide amunation for me to continue in a certain area, unless the individual with whom I tried to enter into an agreement would like to answer my questions here. If so my pledge still stands, the conditions are still the same however.

Thanks
    Wildman
    :rolleyes:

2. gerardwil

gerardwil Registered Member

This is complete abacadabra for me. However if you want a response from one person only why don't you use e-mail or telephone?

Gerard

3. wildman

;) Sorry, but I would like to see a reply from this individual in one of the open foums here at Wilders. This according to the title was an area where most anything went. This is about my having made some rather scathing remarks about AntiVir/PE. I pledged to this individual that I would not make another post on this subject if he would address certain points that I had previously made. We were about to enter into an agreement when the moderator closed the thread and no reply could be made.

I now make the same offer to any one who will honestly address each and every point I have made about AntiVir/PE. No I will not repeat them. If you do so in a honest manner and leave off all the tech stuff, you will not see another post about AntiVir/PE from me and I'll extend that to any and all BB's.

Thanks
    Wildman
    :rolleyes: :eek:

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

This IS a Forum where almost anything goes....but not this :(

This agreement that was about to be made....make it via IM's Please :ninja:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2004
  5. wildman

:mad: What is IM's. And just what is it that you seem to object to? If you mean individual message, that won't do, I want the reply in an open forum, which one would be appropriate?

Thanks
    Wildman
    :eek: :cool:

6. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Your approach !

We don't always get what we want and since about all you want to do is continue personal attacks....I really don't see that happening.

As for which Forum will be appropriate ?
    Considering your approach....some other Forum besides Wilders !

Also....having just read and re-read the closed thread you mentioned above....it appears the ax you need to grind needs to be with AntiVir/PE. While it is a FREE program....every user is entitled to a little bit of explanation why certain things don't work.

I really see nothing more than dribble happening if this thread continues....and as I advised earlier....if your wanting to continue that agreement you mentioned....make it via Instant Message....Please.

7. wildman

:cool: :) I first off want to thank BUBBA for opening this once again. I know he had strong reservations in doing so. Thank You BUBBA.

I know that my method of communication can leave quiet a bit to be desired. I pledge to try and work on that.

Now I will state that the individual from whom I wanted a reply to my points about AntiVir/PE, was nice enough to have done so, and my post on that subject are ended. I slaute that individual. I wish it could have been in an open forum, and yes, I do believe that it was very civil.

I will make one perhaps parting shot. There are individuals who post here at Wilders that I do not like, but I will try and be civil in that area also, I ask that they do the same.

Once again, I thank BUBBA, and thank you to all who read this and try to understand.

"There are none so blind as he who will not see".

Thanks
    Wildman

8. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Good to see Wildman, I don't think you were trolling, just pushing a point very hard ;)

All the best...

Cheers :D

9. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Your more than Welcome and even tho you wanted to share it in an open forum....I'm glad it was possible to settle it via IM.

Thanks for your understanding.

We'll now put this one to bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.