CCleaner 2.22 28th July 2009

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by ourstanley, Jul 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enrico

enrico Registered Member

I agree on Pinga for a simple reason: A philantrophic may give me money which cannot carry any bad thing with it.

Installing a software from an anonymous is a very delicate thing instead.

And it raises my interest if such party tries very hard and with a lot of money to not let me figure out who they are.

Cui bono?

2. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

Sure sounds like you are comparing them to a Russian Underground hacker Studio' to me.

3. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

And I'm telling you that someone can tell you who they are and still screw the crap out of you. People like you who are suspicious are actually the guys who get taken... but that's a lesson I don't feel like imparting on you.

4. enrico

enrico Registered Member

I do not understand your posting. Is it a threat of violence? What have I done to you that you are so offensive? Why am I suspicious? "Suspicous" for what? Because I bring up some verifable facts? What makes you so upset?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  5. enrico

enrico Registered Member

All my observation are backed up with references to independent and official resources.

So, based on what I have found, my personal impression is indeed, that this whole thing is suspicious.

I apologize if the metapher I used overly offended anybody and I thought, that the readers could read the comedy/sarcasm aspect out of it.

Anyway, everybody can easily verify the facts and make their OWN picture. You do not need to adopt my personal opinion. It is not a statement, it is a personal opinion.

6. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

I think I have a pretty good idea of your brand of paranoia at this point... Piriform "makes the impression of a Russian underground hacker studio" and my post is "a threat of violence". I'm done. C'ya. o_O

7. enrico

enrico Registered Member

I am sorry for my limited English skills but I thougth that the term "someone can tell you who they are and still screw the crap out of you" would be a personal attack and threat of violence.

I am not a native English speaker and apologize if I misunderstood it. Otherwise, stick to the promise you already have made earlier in this thread.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  8. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

We're not going down that road. Not in this thread, nor the other one that you participated in.

The purpose of this thread was notification of a release. That's done. Thread closed.

Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.