CC cleaner files

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by maddawgz, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maddawgz

maddawgz Registered Member

Hi everyone I've noticed everytime i run ccleaner twice day i see this?? never used to not sure why its happening..only thing i recently installed was WMP 11 and even then do these files keep showing up thnx MD

Attached Files:

• file.jpg
      file.jpg
      File size:
      177.5 KB
      Views:
  2. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

IMO these registries are harmless, just not used. I don't remove such registries.
    Most new softwares install unused registries on your computer.

Because CCleaner has no exclude (=ignore) function for registries, they keep on coming in each report.
    If you don't want to remove such registries AND you don't want to see them back in each report, you need a registry cleaner with an exclude function.

If you want to keep CCleaner as registry cleaner and you don't want to see them back in each report, you have to remove them. That's why I don't trust CCleaner as a registry cleaner.

3. maddawgz

maddawgz Registered Member

oh any good registery cleaner's can u reccomend one I have cleanup!

4. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

maddawgz, under the Issue Scanning Setting, just untick Unused file Extensions and it will never scan for those or any similar entries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.