Cats and dogs

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by nadirah, Nov 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Peaches,what a delightful pic :)

2. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

GalC, Those are some very handsome cats!!

Ronjor, your brother has very good taste, runs in the family, I see! :)

Primrose, don't laugh, my cat can play our own version of hockvolleyball, a little of volleyball, baseball, basketball and when we are really feeling rowdy - hockey!:D

Peaches, that is soo adorable! I loove cute animal pictures!!

Hey Ritaann! When are you going to start posting some tips on pet care??

Marja:cool: :D

Attached Files:

3. Galcoolest

Galcoolest Registered Member

Mind you, I love all of the creatures (though have a slight issue with the massive Florida spiders and roaches)- so this humor is not meant to be prejudiced. I've had both cats and dogs share their lives with me, but they ARE different!

CATS VS: DOGS:

A dog thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me ... They must be gods!

A cat thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me ... I must be a god!

What is a Cat?

1) Cats do what they want.
    2) They rarely listen to you.
    3) They're totally unpredictable.
    4) They whine when they are not happy.
    5) When you want to play, they want to be alone.
    6) When you want to be alone, they want to play.
    7) They expect you to cater to their every whim.
    :cool: They're moody.
    9) They leave hair everywhere.
    10) They drive you nuts and cost an arm and a leg.

Conclusion: They're tiny little women in fur coats.

What is a Dog?

1) Dogs lie around all day, sprawled on the most comfortable piece
    of furniture in the house.
    2) They can hear a package of food opening half a block away, but
    don't hear you when you're in the same room.
    3) They can look dumb and lovable all at the same time.
    4) They growl when they are not happy.
    5) When you want to play, they want to play.
    6) When you want to be alone, they want to play.
    7) They are great at begging.
    :cool: They will love you forever if you rub their tummies.
    9) They leave their toys everywhere.
    10) They do disgusting things with their mouths and then try to give you a kiss.

Conclusion: They're tiny little men in fur coats.....

EXCERPTS FROM A DOG'S DIARY

8:00 am - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!

9:30 am - OH BOY! A CAR RIDE! MY FAVORITE!

9:40 am - OH BOY! A WALK! MY FAVORITE!

10:30 am - OH BOY! A CAR RIDE! MY FAVORITE!

11:30 am - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!

12:00 noon - OH BOY! THE KIDS! MY FAVORITE!

1:00 PM - OH BOY! THE YARD! MY FAVORITE!

1:30 PM - ooooooo. bath. bummer.

4:00 PM - OH BOY! THE KIDS! MY FAVORITE!

5:00 PM - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!

5:30 PM - OH BOY! MOM! MY FAVORITE!

EXCERPTS FROM A CAT'S DIARY

DAY 752 - My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture.

Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.

DAY 761 - Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair...must try this on their bed.

DAY 765 - Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was...Hmmm. Not working according to plan.

DAY 768 - I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. For no good reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time however it included a burning foamy chemical called "shampoo." What sick minds could invent such a liquid? My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth.

DAY 771 - There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the foul odor of the glass tubes they call "beer.." More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

DAY 774 - I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird on the other hand has got to be an informant, and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured. But I can wait; it is only a matter of time.

4. FanJ

FanJ Guest

A picture of one of the cats of a friend of mine.
    I took care of him and his brother last week.
    Picture has been taken three or four years ago while they were still young kittens.
    At that time this one loved to jump into the kitchen sink ;)
    His brother loves to fall himself on the floor right before my feet, telling me "I want you to play with me NOW" :) . And then we play; I turn him in circles on the floor; he loves it :)

Attached Files:

• H_1.gif
      H_1.gif
      File size:
      75.4 KB
      Views:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.