Cash Paradise University; online scam/carding/botnet study courses

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by Baserk, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baserk

Baserk Registered Member

From Brian Krebs blog;

'Since the dawn of the Internet, tutorials showing would-be scammers how to fleece others have been available online. But for novices who can’t be bothered to scour the Net for these far flung but free resources, the tricks of the trade now can be learned through the equivalent of community college classes in e-thievery, or or via intensive, one-on-one online apprenticeships.

Take the program currently being marketed on several fraud forums — it’s called Cash Paradise University (see screen shot below). For $50, a newbie scammer can learn the basics of online fraud, such as hiding one’s identity and location online, and how to obtain reliable stolen credit card numbers. For a $75 fee and an investment of about 2 to 3 hours, one can become fluent in the ways of “Skype carding,” or selling hacked and newly-created Skype accounts that have been loaded with funds from stolen credit cards.
    '
    link

I wonder if you'll get certificates after graduation. ;)

2. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

It would be funny, if it wasn't true !

Imagine having a dispute with them though :D

3. quintile

quintile Registered Member

So, these 'schools' can advertise how to steal right out in the open...

While the rest of us have to hide behind proxies, VMs, private emails account, all kinds of security apps, just to be able to talk to our friends and families in private..

Gee, I hope all those alphabet groups are spending a little :rolleyes: of their time watching these businesses instead of eavesdropping on 'the secret ingredient to grandma's apple butter, Uncle Charlie's latest drunk escapade or cousin Susie's ADHD".

If it weren't so sad, you're right CloneRanger, it'd be laughable...

P>S> I think it's very hypocritical of them not to accept stolen credit card numbers.. :mad: :D

4. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

I'd take notes considering you're learning to scam by being scammed, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.