casalemedia

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Chunker, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chunker

Chunker Registered Member

I'm running the latest version and have never had a problem with your program. However something has been occuring lately and I wonder if you have a good explaination? About 3 or 5 times in the last couple of months I see that one of your restricted sites has come unchecked. Somehow they are able to get into your program and remove the checkmark from their listed site. It is casalemedia. I find it and check it once again and it's like that till the next time. It's always the same listing. If I do indeed get to a site that employs this malware, how are they able to get into spyware blaster and remove the checkmark from that listing? Is there anyway you can combat this threat? Thanks for any information you can give me about this.

2. Chunker

Chunker Registered Member

Now I really feel dumb! I found another thread covering this and see where the problem is a result of a conflict with Spybot S&D. After reading that thread I did a test and sure enough, casalemedia becomes unchecked. A simple matter of remembering to re check it after running Spybot. And here I thought it was a malicious site causing the problem. Sorry for posting something I should have found the answer to in the first place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.