Can't validate upon reinstallation

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by JVM, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JVM

JVM Registered Member

I reinstalled the program after reinstalling XP and my license number won't validate in the serial number field. Do I need a new serial number?

2. cdr

cdr Registered Member

JVM,
    Yes, I believe you need to send a support request (http://www.looknstop.com/En/support2.htm) to LnS, telling them that you reinstalled XP and it looks like you need a new serial number/code sent to you. As I stated in a previous post, I, myself, had to do this some time ago on a previous computer, as the serial number was, at that time, linked to the specific hardware or something--any change in hardware or OS made it necessary to get a new serial number/code. Just e-mail LnS support--for me, they have always responded in about 3 days. You might be luckier and get it replaced sooner! Good luck!:)

3. JVM

JVM Registered Member

I just received a reply that is in a foreign language! I hope another email comes in English.

4. JVM

JVM Registered Member

I took a shot at what looked like a license number and it is working! Don't know why the email was in a foreign language, but all is well that ends well :)

And the response was within an hour or two! Amazing!!!

5. cdr

cdr Registered Member

:D Excellent! Glad to hear it! I know that I was really unsettled the two or three times my LnS was not working and was always very happy to get it running again. It runs extremely well on my laptop, and I just find it to be the smoothest running of all firewalls I have tried.

6. JVM

JVM Registered Member

I just received another email from them with this one in English and also with the new license number.

Yes, I also like this firewall and find it light and easy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.