can't use acronis true image with dell d810

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by harveyxl, Dec 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harveyxl

harveyxl Registered Member

hi

i've installed acronis true image 9 to make a full image of hdd on dell d810 and
    i'm experiencing weird thing,can't use FN+F10 to eject cd/dvd drive ,among that
    can't format blank dvds,getting error message poor media quality.
    i've menaged to make image by formatting dvd through sonic record now,came with the d810.is there a solution to this problem or i have to use other image software.like sonic back up my pc,or ghost.acronis is fast,but with this problem .
    new dell uses quck set.and when i uninstall acronis everything works fine.

strange thing is that acronis works on my old dell.

anyone know solution ,FN+F10 eject drive.

thank you

2. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

If I were you, I'd get rid of Sonic Record Now. That is the WORST application and Nero and TI won't run with it on board. At least that has been my experience with my Dell 8300. Once I got rid of that awful software....got every last bit of it off my computer and DLA too, I was amazed. Nero didn't immediately crash on start up, instead it worked great and I have made exactly ZERO coasters using Nero after removing Sonic Record Now. Before I removed it Alcohol 120, freeware for burning CDS, and Sonic Record Now made lots of coasters. TI made coasters when I tried to make a boot CD using Sonic Record Now. TI kept crashing...all sorts of problems. Now that Sonic Record Now and DLA are gone off this box and I have Nero, TI is working just fine. I made a boot CD on the first try.

3. harveyxl

harveyxl Registered Member

i'll try that,i'm not happy with sonic,on my other dell i'm using nero,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.