Can't Update

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by pablorindt, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pablorindt

pablorindt Registered Member

Hi all,

since a week i've a problem with updating Spywareblaster. When i click update, spywareblaster says it can't connect to the database. Also when i try to go to the javacool website i can't connect.
    I've checked the normal things like virusscanner, firewall and also the HOSTS file. But none of them worked... I also tried to reinstall Spywareblaster but no effect. At last I've tried to disable DEP (Data Execution Prevention) and give Spywareblaster full acces but it also had no effect.

I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium and spywareblaster worked fine but now at once it's stuck. Anybody here knows how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance! :)

2. Ocky

Ocky Registered Member

3. pablorindt

pablorindt Registered Member

Mmmm but it's not working here... for a few days allready. I will wait till i can update again. I also have 8086 items in database because someone downloaded them from the site and send them to me, so i'm protected at least.:)

Any1 know a solution or can confirm there are database problems?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.