Can't update! File is Damaged.

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by NateCohen, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NateCohen

NateCohen Registered Member

Hi, I work at a computer store and I have been trying to fix this problem forever. I have tried everything. Everytime I try to update NOD32 I get the following error.

http://i9.tinypic.com/66onmdt.jpg

I tried EVERYTHING! I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it. Uninstalling it in safe mode and reinstalling it in safe mode. Tried deleted the ESET file in program files, also did that in safe mode. Went in the registry and deleted everything related to NOD32. I just can't seem to get the updates to download.

Thanks for the help in advance.

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Something is interrupting your download. Are you using wireless? Also, make sure you have the download servers set to choose automatically.
    Usually, if you restart your computer after an install, it will grab the update provided you have a good connection.

3. NateCohen

NateCohen Registered Member

I tried doing it with it picking the server automatically. When I do it that way it just hits 85% and starts over and over again.

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Is there any chance your connection is dropping out when downloaded the update?

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

What sort of Internet connection do you have: Dialup or Wireless?

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.