Can't start extraction of XP version

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 1 Forum' started by Konyntje, Apr 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Konyntje

Konyntje Guest

I'm been very anxious to try Nod32 because of its strong reviews and support - including this forum. I downloaded the NT/XP version in order to trial it at home but when I double-click the file/icon it just sits there and fails to extract itself. I'm running XP Home Version (SP1 + updates). I downloaded the same version at work where we use NT; extracted like a charm. I feel goofy asking for help on what should be a foolproof process, but....

2. Tinribs

Tinribs Registered Member

Maybe something got corrupted during the download.
    Have you tried downloading it again and trying a second time? o_O

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I would recommend that you compare their file size to see whether they match. However, even if they were of the same size it wouldn't mean that the file you downloaded at home is not corrupted. Please contact our support team at support@eset.com for further assistence and details on the issue.

4. Konyntje

Konyntje Guest

I downloaded a second time when I first encountered the problem a few days ago; same result. BUT, after reading your response I decided to try again; this time with success. Can't say what the problem was - gremlins, I guess.

Anyways, I'm installed and ready to trial. Thanks guys for your quick responses and help. You've confirmed that this is a good place to be.

5. Tinribs

Tinribs Registered Member

Excellent news, dont be a stranger :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.