Can't see files on drive after resizing

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by RL77, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RL77

RL77 Registered Member

I have just resized and merged 2 partitions with DD - however after reboot I can't see any of my folders/files on the merged partition. In windows explorer (properties) it states that approx %50 of the partition is full, however I can't see any of files. However if using DD and the 'Explore Drive' option I can see the fileso_O

Any suggestions?

2. K0LO

K0LO Registered Member

Did you give the merged partition a drive letter? You can do this from either the Windows disk management console or from DD10.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello RL77,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Could you please create a screen shot of both Windows Explorer windows (when you browse the partition in the question) and Acronis Disk Director Explorer window?

In addition, please create Acronis Report as it is described in Acronis Help Post. This would provide us with detailed information on the hard disk partition structure.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.