Can't renew my license

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Teraclips, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teraclips

Teraclips Registered Member

Hello, I was wondering if the staff in the ESET forums could help me with this problem. I already reported this problem via the Care center in the main page but after 2 weeks I didnt get a reply.

The license I want to renew is for 4pcs and it seems the system doesnt find a match with my email and user.

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  2. Janus

Janus Registered Member

Hey Teraclips, just some suggestions:)
    If your are copying and pasting your username then be sure that your are not selecting an exstra blank space, that happen sometimes. You could also try to manually write the informations. And lastly you could also use this link to retrieve license details ; http://go.eset.com/us/support/lost-license/ ( United States and Canada) if you have any doubt e.g about the email address .

3. Teraclips

Hmmm, Ill be really mad at myself if it was a mistake in my end. haha thanks will try that.

EDIT: nope, it wasnt that (the space between the username) and I got my key info from the lost license page

Last edited: May 23, 2012
  4. Teraclips

Another question, whats the period grace that ESET gives AFTER your license expires? From what I'm reading in the FAQ you have 90 days before and 60 days after it has expired, could someone clear that up, thanks in advance

5. Janus

Janus Registered Member

Hi Teraclips
    If you renew your license(s) in the given time limit 60 days after your license expires, then it will still entitle you to a discount. Regarding the other question, I can only answer out of personal experience with my Vendor. I have just renewed my licenses, 63 days before expiring. And those 63 days were added to the 3 years bought. But I dont know if it is standard for every vendor of Eset products. So based on that, my interpretation of license conditions is that if you renew up to 90 days before your license expires, it will be added to your existing license.

6. Teraclips

Yeah, its actually the first time this happens to me. Though it all started when ESET authorized a reseller for my region (different prices, different codes ithink).

Lucky enough it seems they told me I can buy from any reseller I want now so I just purchased another 5 licenses. Thanks for the input, Janus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.