Can't register trial download

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by whistler21, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whistler21

whistler21 Registered Member

Am attempting to install the trial Disk Director Suite. When I enter my Registration Details, I'm told "Failed to register this product. Please try again later".

How much later? Is there a problem?

Thanks

2. whistler21

whistler21 Registered Member

Looks like the answer is as follows. Please note: there are restrictions as detailed in the penultimate paragraph. I can't remember seeing a time-restricted, functionless trial before - unless this is limited to the reg-free version! I want to *try* this before I buy, not run a fake session. And I'd like to know why I can't register - none of the points below apply to me, although I have a hardware router/firewall, so maybe I've an outgoing port blocked

--
    Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

First, please try to do the following:

- Open Tools/Internet Options in Internet Explorer;

- Click Lan Settings button on Connections tab;

- Remove the proxy server, if there was any.

Disable firewall temporarily, if there is any. After that try to register the trial version once again.

If the problem persists, please use the link below to download the trial version of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home without registration screen

http://download.acronis.com/sl/wsdwi...e10.0_d_en.exe

Please be aware that the link will expire in 14 days and you have only 5 attempts to use this link for downloading.

Please also be aware that using Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 trial version, you will be able to create a "scenario" of the changes which can be made but you will not be able to complete the operations. You will be able to create a small partition (~ 7,8 MBytes) both in Windows and in rescue mode

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.